BB/BW runs planning for Saturdays.

:: Alliance :: EVENTS

Go down

BB/BW runs planning for Saturdays.

Post  Biches on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Am looking to setup weekly runs in BB/BW on saturdays. I know we have aalot of people that need gear so was hoping we could start running this so we can start on LV soon. we will be workignon gettign pieces peopel need to get the wards that they do not have/get through RVR since this new server seems pretty lame in the RVR department. I also would liek to get peopel warded to run the Isle of dead dungeons to get the stuff needed ofr the gear out there and alsot to get into the last tomb there to start collecting the torment set since the bonuses on it are sweet.

But one thing at a tiem this is the plan but what comes of it we will have to see. please post here if you want to come, are lvl 40 and need gear. Min level for this is 40.

Also you need lesser wards, 4/5 or 5/5 for tanks. Min is 4/5 sorry guys that will be very hard to keep you up with that. 4/5 min for Mdps as well due to the AOE, U can do Mdps with 3/5 but is hard. Rdps 3/5 min as well as healers but with fewer wards means it will be alot harder its pretty difficult even with 5/5 fully on the whole party.

Also give the times on saturday you are available. remember runs take a few hours to do it fully we can look at breakign it up into 2 days if time is an issue.

post your class as well cause if we all wanna run tanks there will be issues. If you are 40 and do not have lesser wards post here as well what ones you need we cna look into running the other dungeon to get the pieces.

I woudl hate to see anyone quit the game cause they could not get help on the endgame PvE stuff it is fun and its sumtin to do until order start fighting back again.

I also nderstand there will be times when people cannot make it as well. not an issue we are nto hardcore do or die with this game we all like to hae fun and there is always stuff to do if we are short people or whatnot.

BTW i personally have a Chosen, Choppa and Magus i can bring all 5/5 and am working on a shaman (he is lvl 34 atm) so I am flexable and have no issue splayign what is needed to fill out a group although there will be times when i prefer one over the other. But they all need Greater waards still so no biggie.

if you have multiple toons that are 40 go ahead and list em but indicate what oen you prefer and what one you would play if needed. What we can do is roll some in and out to ensure the needed one gets runs as well as we can.

This is in the plannign stage so do not on saturday get on me in game about running it at least not this saturday. i will be lookign at who wants to go and making teams up for it when i know who wants/needs. if we got enough from the alliance that wants to this saturday and have the right classes we might do an alliance pug style run.
Biches
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BB/BW runs planning for Saturdays.

Due to lack of Interst at this point BB/BW runs that I am planing are on hold.

Last edited by Biches on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Biches
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BB/BW runs planning for Saturdays.

Reserved for updates
Biches
Senior Officer
Senior Officer