Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access to the Forums

2 posters

Go down

Access to the Forums Empty Access to the Forums

Post  Ihatezu Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 am

I know I just replied to some saying access granted, but I have actually been giving people access as soon as I get the e-mail requesting it. If you register in the morning and I'm working the morning, you might have to wait until the evening, but I usually by the end of the day, I have taken care of everyone's access. Smile
Ihatezu
Ihatezu

Back to top Go down

Access to the Forums Empty Re: Access to the Forums

Post  Valec Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:40 pm

The question is, how many people does it take to be registered to have people actually use this board?! Sometimes I wonder why I even check it still...
Valec
Valec
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ihatezu Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 am

I read this forever ago but didn't reply since I had posted in the other area that we weren't going to be using this one anymore. Unfortunately I see that you and a few other guild members continue to check this one so I decided to stop by and say hi and see how you are doing.
Ihatezu
Ihatezu

Back to top Go down

Post  Valec Wed May 12, 2010 12:38 pm

I still check it since eh.. takes a second or two. I know you guys aren't really using this forum for WAR anymore. Doin' alright in general if not a bit bored. How about you guys?
Valec
Valec
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down