Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

+2
Kaptain Kilt
LulzViking
6 posters

Go down

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Empty What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

Post  LulzViking Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:23 am

That pretty much says it all.

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

I'll start with, "Uhm hi. Coffee?"
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

Post  Kaptain Kilt Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 am

You know EXACTLY what I would say because I've already said it.

"Good morning Sam, you have a HARD time sleeping last night?"
Kaptain Kilt
Kaptain Kilt

Back to top Go down

What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed Empty Re: What would you say if you woke up to the person above you in your bed

Post  Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:15 pm

"Did you teabag my mom last night while I was sleeping?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Well, we found out what that thick neck is good for. Mr. DT. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallora Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Umm...How old are you again??
Vallora
Vallora

Back to top Go down

Post  LulzViking Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Over easy, right?
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Valec Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Oh fuck, not again.
Valec
Valec
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmMMmMMMmmMMMmmMMMMMmmmmMmMmMmMmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........ coffee?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:21 pm

That was- wait, you have a girlfriend? OHGODWHATHAVEIDONE /wrist

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:03 am

You mean that's not how you shake hands?

Back to top Go down

Post  LulzViking Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Ready?
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am

I hope you enjoyed this - I will now proceed to rip off your genitals through your wallet.

Back to top Go down

Post  LulzViking Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 am

Melaina wrote:I hope you enjoyed this - I will now proceed to rip off your genitals through your wallet.

But... I love you? Sad
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 am

Get up lazy ass and go farm Renown!

P.S. Hmmmm......hope vallora is next post.

Back to top Go down

Post  LulzViking Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 am

Call me?
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vallora Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 am

Hilarious!

No, wait, that is not what I would say....it is a comment on the thread's direction.

Ummm....yeah.
Vallora
Vallora

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:15 pm

It's okay... I made a video! We'll be rich!

Back to top Go down

Post  LulzViking Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Melaina wrote:It's okay... I made a video! We'll be rich!

ROFL!
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 am

Get out of my bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 am

Mine?

Back to top Go down

Post  Craiz Sat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm

oh baby

Craiz

Back to top Go down

Post  LulzViking Sat May 09, 2009 6:47 pm

ROFL! Oh sorry....

BWAHAHAAA! Did I really use the big colorful sucker on a fishing pole? BWAAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Biches Sat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm

You had better have at least bought me dinner first.
Biches
Biches
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down