Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead)

4 posters

Go down

Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead) Empty Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead)

Post  Shampoobah Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:30 am

Here's some pics of the new zone for ya. Turned off all mods and lowered my video settings to nublicious for compatibility, so it's not of my normal quality for screenies, but you can tell what's going on...for the most part. Razz

Gallery
Healer-Staff of the OP

After conquering everything minus the buggy tomb that wouldn't open and instances with 1-shot mobs, I decided to be a sneaky git and get into that tomb!

Haw, poobah > bugs!

Unfortunately there wasn't much I could do in there because the doors to proceed further required 3 people to use 3 levers, simultaneously...plus there were no mobs spawned anyways (at least within tab-targetting range). Next time Gadget...NEXT TIME!
Shampoobah
Shampoobah
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead) Empty Re: Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead)

Post  Valec Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Holy fuck, I feel like i'm playing DAoC and those screenshots are for the new expansion "Trials of Atlantis". History could be made here..
Valec
Valec
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead) Empty Re: Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead)

Post  Biches Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 pm

i take it thses are from teh test server?
Biches
Biches
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shampoobah Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:33 am

Aye, test server shenanigans.

Fun note: Those carrions can actually grab your toon and carry him/her away. While running around with my group, quite a few people were randomly plucked right off their mount while we were exploring. Some were just taken a few feet away where the bird began to rape them (You're in perma-stun until they let you go or are killed), and sometimes they'd just fly a few miles up and drop you to your death. Immediately followed by "WTF!?" and "ROFL" spammage~

Image 47 of my gallery actually shows our other shammy in my wb receiving some fowl lovin' while a DoK and I tried to save what was left of his pride. Too funny.
Very Happy

Necropolis of Zandri (Land of the Dead) Shambulance047.th

So far it seems there's quite a bit of grind in the zone as your glyphs are consumed to enter the tomb(s), but all in all it was fun so maybe it'll still be fun the 300th time...Especially how some of the PQ bosses are scripted. We found no Order though, even after demolishing their wc. They got up to 50% resources gathered, gave up and rerolled destro to check the zone out. Then proceeded to whine that our classes weren't as good as theirs...ya, no shit.

The way a lot of those PQs are set-up it should be hella crazy with RvR thrown in the mix. Here's hoping the area has some sort of population balance mechanism, like buffs or more npcs...else I can easily see permanent zone dominance once one side get's in there and starts earning some of the loot, then just squatting outside the wc's with superior items. Especially the talismans, some insanely good ones compared to anything available outside of that zone.

affraid

Can't wait to get in their with you nubbles. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Shampoobah on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added info about prison vultures, RvR etc.)
Shampoobah
Shampoobah
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  LulzViking Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 am

I can haz land of the dead?
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Biches Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:41 am

looks liekit is gonna be awsome hehe so awsoem i copied my 40's to the test server and am updating... think i am a bit late though
Biches
Biches
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Valec Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm

ive got my char copied over and i patched, but havent logged in there yet. gonna use my crests to get 5th greater ward to run around in there. or so I thought. PTS is down until 1.3 is out and presumably the next patch candidate is ready for testing.
Valec
Valec
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum