Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Annual Chaos Naked Run for Great Justice - 500 Gold

3 posters

:: Alliance :: EVENTS

Go down

1st Annual Chaos Naked Run for Great Justice - 500 Gold Empty 1st Annual Chaos Naked Run for Great Justice - 500 Gold

Post  LulzViking Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Start time: 9/12/2009 7:00 PM Eastern

It's simple.
All users must be in vent for the event, create a NEW CHAOS character NO SOONER THEN 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE EVENT as all participants must be level 1 with no xp, everyone leaves at the same time and runs to the back door of The Inevitable City. Flight masters will be monitored. There will be no flying out at all. There will also be no use of enhancers such as STANDARDS!

First person to check in at the back door of IC wins 500 GOLD and the record for the first event! cheers

Please sign up by posting your new character name here. All submissions must be in before Saturday 9/12/2009 3:00 PM Eastern time.

Norsca to Nordland
Nordland to Ostland
Ostland to Troll Country
Troll Country to Talabecland
Talabecland to High Pass
High Pass to Chaos Waste
Chaos Waste to The Maw
The Maw to The Inevitable City

May the best player win!
LulzViking
LulzViking
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Chaos Naked Run for Great Justice - 500 Gold Empty Re: 1st Annual Chaos Naked Run for Great Justice - 500 Gold

Post  Ferellana Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 am

This sounds fun, I will be there on some n00b I have no idea what the name will be as of yet. Ferenoob? IrunNaked? Will have to think about it.

Ferellana

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Chaos Naked Run for Great Justice - 500 Gold Empty Re: 1st Annual Chaos Naked Run for Great Justice - 500 Gold

Post  Biches Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 pm

aight i am up for it too sound lie a blast... will probly try for nakednotius or sumtin similar, LOL will hv eto let ya know what name i can get
Biches
Biches
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Alliance :: EVENTS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum